English Emulation Lodge
Formerly No 211, 265, 187 and 161, Registry of England, was organized by dispensation granted by the Master and Wardens of Lodge No 4 in Halifax, of the Ancient and Honourable Society of Free and Accepted Masons under the authority of the Most Noble Prince, the Right Worshipful John (3rd) Duke of Atholl, Grand Master – 11th day of May 5780 A.L.
Constituted by Warrant June 30th 1780 A.D. Halifax, N.S.
- Meeting Night: First Monday (2nd Monday in Sept.) except July & August
- Meeting Time: 7:30 pm
- Installations Time: January
- Installations Location: Freemasons' Hall, 165 Coronation Ave., Halifax
- Lodge Number: 2
- Street Address: Freemasons' Hall, 165 Coronation Ave., Halifax
- Town/City: Halifax
- Map for St John’s No. 2, Halifax
- Secretaries: Dean Dumford, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org