English Emulation Lodge
Formerly No 211, 265, 187 and 161, Registry of England, was organized by dispensation granted by the Master and Wardens of Lodge No 4 in Halifax, of the Ancient and Honourable Society of Free and Accepted Masons under the authority of the Most Noble Prince, the Right Worshipful John (3rd) Duke of Atholl, Grand Master – 11th day of May 5780 A.L.
Constituted by Warrant June 30th 1780 A.D. Halifax, N.S.
- Website: https://www.stjohns2ns.com/
- Meeting Night: First Monday (2nd Monday in September) except July & August
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm
- Installations Time: January
- Installations Location: Freemasons' Hall, 165 Coronation Ave
- Lodge Number: 2
- Street Address: Freemasons' Hall, 165 Coronation Ave
- Town/City: Halifax, NS
- Map for St. John’s No. 2 – Halifax
- Secretaries: Dean Durnford, Email: email@example.com