New Caledonia Lodge has sold its building in Pictou and is temporarily meeting in Westville as guests of Western Star Lodge No. 50.
Warrant No. 35, dated January 26th 1810, was granted to New Caledonian Lodge
Warrant No. 826 , E.C., October 15, 1849.
Warrant Changed to No. 565, 1863
Joined the Grand Lodge of Nova Scotia as New Caledonia No. 11, 1863
- Meeting Night: Fourth Monday
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm
- Installations Time:
- Installations Location: 2187 South Main St, Westville
- Lodge Number: 11
- Street Address: 2187 South Main St, Westville, Western Star Lodge 50
- Town/City: Pictou / Westville
- Map for New Caledonia No. 11 – Pictou
- Secretaries: Hugh Palmer, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org