Summer Dress code: Sports Shirts with Collars, Long Legged Pants, Shoes, No Ties or Jackets.
FAIRVIEW LODGE came out of darkness on March 18, 2009 with its opening meeting in the new Freemason’s Hall in Fairview. 48 Master Masons attended this historical event. Historical in that a lodge came out of darkness to be a daylight lodge meeting in the afternoon and is the first daylight lodge in the history of the Grand Lodge of Nova Scotia. 28 Members affiliated with the Day Light Lodge on that day. The main focus of the lodge will be education and fellowship.
- Meeting Night: Third Wednesday (March through December) Fellowship & Refreshments 12:15 to 12:50 p.m.
- Meeting Time: Lodge Called to Order. 1:00 p.m Sharp
- Installations Time: May 16, 2018 1:00 p.m.
- Installations Location: Freemasons’ Hall, 165 Coronation Ave., Halifax, NS
- Lodge Number: 126
- Street Address: Freemasons’ Hall, 167 Coronation Ave.
- Town/City: Halifax, NS
- Map for Fairview (Daylight Lodge) No. 126 – Halifax
- Secretaries: Martin Farrell email - firstname.lastname@example.org